California Catering Company
233 West 20th Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94401
Telephone: (650) 345 - 4881
General Rental Information
Included in the per person pricing are the following items:
- Room Rental – 5 hours starting from the time your guests arrive. (Sorry, there is no overtime.) Time frames are as follows: Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm or 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm Saturday & Sunday: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm or 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Tableware – Complete table service (table linens, glassware, dinner and silverware) is provided.
- Cutting and Serving of cake – Cake will be cut and served on china plates at no additional charge.
- Tables are set with white or ivory cloths and choice of napkin color to accent your theme.
- Ample free parking.
California Catering Company will provide service staff for your event. Should you request any additional staff, those services will be charged at the following rates: Waiter: $200.00, Carver: $200.00.
Service and Labor Fees
- Ballroom: $500 room set-up fee Monday through Thursday and $750 room set-up fee Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Terrace Room –$500 room set up fee Monday through Thursday and $750 room set-up fee Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- The San Mateo Elks Lodge is responsible for all Bar Charges and requires a separate payment made to them.
A final guaranteed count is required in our office one (1) week prior to the function. Your final amount due will be based on your final count and/or guest guarantee, plus service charge and sales tax, less deposits and any additional pre-payments. Please have the final payment in the form of a money order, cashier’s check or cash four (4) days prior to your event. California Catering Company reserves the right to cancel a banquet if payment is not received three (3) days prior to the event or for misrepresentation.
Should you cancel your event less than four (4) weeks prior to your event date, 50% of the estimated balance is due and payable.
- A $750.00 non-refundable deposit is required to hold the room and will be credited to your final bill.
- There will be an additional 20% service charge and California State sales tax added to the final bill. Present state sales law requires that the sales tax be based on the prices per person after the service charge has been added.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on the premises without California Catering Company consent.
- California Catering Company will not be responsible for any food taken off the premises.
- Food minimum will vary depending on the day, date and time frame booked.
- California Catering Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.